Hello newsletter peeps! Welcome to the Llama Lounge. Click here <— to read the deleted scene.
Also, I’m taking a poll. For those of you who have read the Cates Brothers Series, which character would you like to see a story for…
Leave your answer in a comment below!
- Barbara (who is in every book, but she redeems herself in LOVE 2.0 enough to maybe deserve a HEA.)
- Georgie (Jolene’s bff in YOU CAN’T HURRY LOVE and Hawk’s sister in WANTED: MOM FOR CHRISTMAS.)
- Dave (the owner and cook of Dave’s Diner.)
- Pia (Avery’s bff in COULD THIS BE LOVE?)
- ____________ (fill in a favorite character of yours I missed!)
Favorite Things (in no specific order):
puppies, coffee, front porch swings, salted caramel, windy days, the beach, starry skies, friends, bacon cheeseburgers, hydrangeas, a freshly made bed, onion rings, the smell of fresh-cut grass, Autumn, Freddy Mercury, peony bushes, dogs, bees, dogwood trees, red wine, family, a toasty fire on a cold winter day, a good book, Guardians of the Galaxy, Stevie Wonder, Texas, walking through the woods, Caesar salad, soft yellow, antique stores, quilting fabric, old photographs, Gene Kelly musicals, a clean house, cold beer at a baseball game, laughing, fuzzy socks, kids, good news, blue jeans, broken-in cowboy boots, the first signs of spring, over-sized sweaters, Bruce Willis movies, singing along with “Don’t Stop Me Now” by Queen while driving with the windows open on a warm day, making people smile, Billy Joel, grapefruit, peaches in the summer, the anticipation of snow, the feeling after I’ve exercised…
To be continued…